Do you spend a lot of time renaming attachments from fax services or automated scanning systems? Now you can automatically rename attachments (in place) when sending or receiving emails.
Automatically rename email attachments as they arrive at your inbox without you having to do anything, or on demand with the toolbar button. Easily rename just your most important Microsoft Outlook email attachments with our built in filter. Save time when dealing with faxes, scans, or other automated systems.
- Renames attachments, leaving them in place
- Renames attachments that arrive at your inbox or any other Outlook folder
- Works on outgoing email attachments as well
- Powerful filters allow you to rename only those attachments that have certain subjects only or from certain senders only
- Integrates directly into Outlook for easy access
- Easily enable/disable various features of the add-in to customize it the way you need it
- Powerful renaming suggestions capability
- Toolbar button to rename all the attachments of just the selected emails
- Quickly rename any attachment in a received email by simply right clicking and choosing rename
- Accepts a list of files to never rename – perfect for legal disclaimers
The add-in allows you to specify a list of files (including wildcards) that will not be renamed. This is useful if you continuously send (or receive) say, a terms and conditions document or a legal disclaimer attachment and you don’t want to change the name of those items.
Because it also works on outgoing email, you can be sure that your attachment names all make sense.
This description is not a review but information provided by the product vendor or obtained from the vendor's website.