Selected items from user calendars may replicate to the Public Folder Group Calendar(s)
Selected items in the Public Folder GroupCalendar may replicate to the user calendars.
Create meetings without the need for attendees to accept the invitation.
- Nothing to install on the workstations. No permissions or delegates in MS Outlook® needed.
- Real time, server based processing without synchronization problems…
- No database server or web server needed.
- Works with calendars from MS Outlook® / Web Access / Entourage / BES / PDA …
- Native Exchange Server and Active Directory integration using only the power of Exchange server.
- Full native MS Outlook® / Exchange re-sync when disconnected laptop users reconnect.
This description is not a review but information provided by the product vendor or obtained from the vendor's website.