CodeTwo Exchange Rules is an Exchange signature manager – a Microsoft Exchange Server add-on designed to help server administrators centralize the management of email signatures and disclaimers on MS Exchange. It will help you quickly set up professional signatures for all employees in your company, without configuring anything on their computers or mobile devices.
The program fills the gaps in Hub Transport letting you:
- Unify and centrally manage email signatures and disclaimers
- Create personalized signatures using an HTML editor with Active Directory fields
- Add signatures directly under the latest reply in email correspondence
- Add company logo, photos & other graphics to Emails in-line (not as attachments)
- View signatures in the Sent Items folder in senders’ email clients
- Create different signature templates for various sender and recipient groups
- Add signatures in HTML, RTF and Plain Text formats
- Add promotional banners to all or selected emails
- Support for all types of mobile devices used by senders (e.g. iPhone/iPad, Android, Blackberry, Outlook, Entourage, OWA etc.)
- Automatic signatures
Signatures are added based on rules you define. Simply set up rules for selected users or recipients and let the program automatically decide which signatures should be added and when. Forever remove the need to set up anything in users’ mail clients.
- Create disclaimers centrally
Automatically add legal disclaimers to Exchange mail that are placed correctly in emails, no matter which email client is used by users.
- Full-composition signatures for new messages, simplified for replies/forwards
CodeTwo Exchange Rules lets you use different signatures (advanced or simple ones) based on the message type. Thanks to this functionality, the program can add a full-composition email signature (with logos, banners and social media icons) to your new email messages and a simple one to your reply or forward messages.
- Active Directory attributes in signatures
Not only are the signatures unified and global but they remain fully personalized. Add Active Directory placeholders while designing templates and each signature will be tailored for each and every user, keeping your corporate image unified at the same time.
- Company email signatures controlled by non-IT staff
Let your company’s visual identity experts manage email signatures across the whole Exchange organization without assistance from the server admin.
- Logos, photographs and banners
No matter what device you’re on, your email signatures will still look beautiful and professional. Add advanced graphics, company logotypes and more.
- Support for Outlook, mobile devices and other mail clients
CodeTwo Exchange Rules can stamp disclaimers to email sent from virtually any device and email client. Outlook, OWA, Outlook for Mac, Entourage, iDevices, Android and Windows mobile mail clients are fully supported.
- WYSIWYG template editor
Composing signature templates is just a breeze and requires no HTML experience. With just a few clicks you can create HTML, RTF and plain text signatures for your Exchange mail.
- Group signatures
Set up your rules to add different signatures for selected departments, groups or individual users. Create multiple templates and manage them centrally.
- Sent Items Update
Now users can see their signatures in Sent items folders in their email clients, even though the signatures are stamped on the server’s side. This cannot be done using Exchange Hub transport rules.
- Signature positioning system
On Exchange you cannot decide where email disclaimers should be inserted to messages. CodeTwo Exchange Rules lets you add auto-signatures as headers, footers or directly under your own response.
- QR codes
QR codes are so fancy now that we’ve added them to the editor. It’s not a simple QR code generator though – the codes are generated live with users’ up-to-date info pulled from Active Directory.
- Tools for email marketing
Ever wanted to add a random marketing banner under everybody’s email? And maybe you want your marketing team to do it without touching Exchange settings? Oh yes – they can do it now with CodeTwo Exchange Rules.
- Track email signatures campaigns performance
Use CodeTwo Exchange Rules combined with Google Analytics (or any other web analytics software) to track performance of your email signatures templates. See how many users clicked on the links and what they did on your website.
- Restore images deleted by iOS devices
Replies and forwards from iPhone and iPad will no longer delete images from your emails. CodeTwo Exchange Rules Family can now keep all images which would normally be removed from the correspondence by iOS devices.
- Multi-server environment support
The program is highly scalable and was optimized to work flawlessly even in multi-server environments. Whenever a change is made in the Administration panel, you can easily submit them to all machines that host your Exchange Server organization. No need to manually distribute the settings across many computers!
- Support for hybrid environments
All of the program’s email signature control features can be used in Exchange on-premises – Office 365 hybrid environments with centralized mail transport.
- Rules scheduler
Fire-and-forget. Plan your email signature and banner campaigns in advance and let the program switch them on and off automatically when needed.
- Add one-click satisfaction surveys to emails
One-click surveys are a highly effective solution for measuring customer satisfaction. CodeTwo Exchange Rules allows you to add user-customized rating buttons to your email signatures. With the help of third party tools from our partners – Customer Thermometer or CrewHu, you can collect feedback from your clients and use it to greatly improve their experience.
- Quick installation, easy to use
Just download the program and see how quickly you can have it up and running on your Exchange Server. And you don’t have to go it alone – you can always ask us for help.
This description is not a review but information provided by the product vendor or obtained from the vendor's website.