Take control over the flood of emails going via your Exchange Server. CodeTwo Exchange Rules PRO is a powerful email management system that enables automatic email flow management and email content control by using rules. Its main features are email filtering, email rerouting, autoresponding, email categorization, email blocking, email signatures and disclaimers, and many more.
With CodeTwo Exchange Rules PRO applying server rules for Exchange has finally acquired a wider dimension. What is more, it is now simpler than ever before.
- Email forwarding Forward any Exchange mail to selected email addresses or AD users. Forwarding Exchange email is amazingly simple now.
- Auto-responders Creating auto-responders has never been easier. Use templates or create your own auto-replies using a built-in, easy editor. Let the program recognize messages sent to non-existing AD addresses and send appropriate replies or forwards.
- Email control and filtering Control the contents of all emails and let the program scan and filter both inbound and outbound emails; this option enables among others removing confidential information, e-mail blocking and other actions.
- Attachment Control The program is capable of blocking, compressing, archiving and forwarding attachments from all messages going via Exchange Server.
- Email rerouting Forward all messages that fulfill specific criteria to selected email addresses.
- Email policies Fulfill legal requirements affecting messaging; the program will help you adhere to email regulations such as HIPAA, Sarbanes-Oxley, PCI, CA-SB1386, SEC, Gramm-Leach-Bliley and more.
- E-mail filtering All mail traffic can be filtered and scanned for phrases belonging to certain groups (such as adult, financial, credit card numbers) and categorized respectively. Messages that belong to categories of high risk might be e.g. rerouted or blocked.
Ease of use:
- Brand new user interface Specially designed new user interface makes the assembling of a rule extremely easy and intuitive.
- Signature editor Easy-to-use signature manager enables you to create advanced HTML, RTF and Plain Text signatures and/or disclaimers in a few minutes.
- Multi-server deployment support Manage the program on many servers from one place, clone all settings and templates with just one click.
- Smart rule tester Every rule can be easily tested in a smart Rule Tester applied to the User Interface, which looks and works like a real mail client.
- On-line video tutorials No need to study long manuals anymore. Watch short tutorials to learn this software in 10 minutes.
Email signatures and disclaimers / branding:
- Central management Administrators can manage signatures and disclaimers centrally on the server forever removing the need to configure footers on each individual computer.
- Different signatures for different users Apply unique signature templates for groups and users based on selected properties, senders, recipients, SMTP addresses, domains, membership to Active Directory groups and more…
- View footers in sent items Users can view messages they sent with the signatures and/or disclaimers in Sent Items folder.
- Images, company logos, employee photos in email signatures Create disclaimers and signatures with images, company logos, ad banners and even user photographs.
- All mail clients supported Support for all popular email clients: Outlook, OWA, OMA, BlackBerry, MacMail, Entourage, iPhone and many more…
- Dynamic content disclaimers Create dynamically generated personal signatures. Include information pulled from Active Directory, i.e. first name, last name, company, department, phone numbers and more…
- End-user signature control Users can suppress or force signatures or disclaimers for certain messages.
- Supports footers, headres and side-banners Place your signatures or images wherever you want in an e-mail. Apart from footers, you can use headers or stamp signatures on the sidelines.
- Themes and stationery remover The program is capable of removing email stationaries or themes, which helps admins maintain uniform look of company correspondence regardless of how end user mail clients are configured.
- Run email marketing campaigns Create professional-looking signatures and email banners for your company with a few clicks.
- Random signatures or images Plan your marketing campaigns, rotate banners and citations. Let the program select contents for your signatures haphazardly or in a sequence.
- Time rules Create short-term or long-term rules and plan all marketing actions in advance.
This description is not a review but information provided by the product vendor or obtained from the vendor's website.