Microsoft released the April 2023 feature update of Outlook for Microsoft 365 Apps in the Current Channel.
This times there are 2 new features and 5 documented fixes.
- Inheritance of attachment labels to email messages
For email messages with attachments, apply a label that matches the highest classification of those attachments.
- We added a registry key that hides the “Try the new Outlook” toggle
- Value type:
- Value name:
0(default) – “Try the new Outlook” toggle, if available in selected update channel, is displayed to users.
1– “Try the new Outlook” toggle is hidden.
- We fixed an issue with the sensitivity label not being applied to protected messages.
- We fixed an issue where some users may be unable to view or access group email messages and calendars in the Outlook desktop client.
- We fixed an issue where the “From” field and Signatures were not working while using Google Workspace Sync for Microsoft Outlook.
- We fixed an issue where the right side of the email body was cut off when printed and in print preview.
- We fixed an issue where right clicking a folder in Outlook could cause Office applications to close unexpectedly.
Note: Depending on your installation type, this update can be installed via the Update Now button in Outlook or the Microsoft Store and updates Outlook to: Version 2304 (Build 16327.20214).