With a small delay, Microsoft released the May 2023 feature update of Outlook for Microsoft 365 Apps in the Current Channel.
This times there are 1 new feature and 4 documented fixes.
- Accessibility Ribbon in Outlook for Windows
The Accessibility Ribbon brings together in one place all the tools you need to make your emails accessible.
- We fixed an issue that caused users to see the error, “We cannot render Actionable Messages right now” when reading some email messages.
- We fixed an issue where Outlook would close unexpectedly when Microsoft 365 apps in the Navigation Pane were closed.
- We fixed an issue where the application would close unexpectedly when searching using dates.
- We fixed an issue where the links associated with known issues were not shown to customers who were using the Contact Support feature.