Microsoft has released the October 2023 feature update of Outlook for Microsoft 365 Apps in the Current Channel.
This time there are 1 new feature and 6 documented fixes.
- Teams Meeting Apps now work in Outlook too
Now, you can configure a meeting app while scheduling an invite in Outlook. This meeting app will be ready to use when you chat or join the meeting on Teams.
- We fixed an issue where Microsoft account users were missing their Outlook Add-ins.
- We fixed an issue where the setting to control how Outlook opens previous items at start-up was missing from the Options window.
- We fixed an issue where Outlook would close unexpectedly when a user clicked “Cancel” in the Wait on Send dialog if the message had attachments.
- We fixed an issue where the Louder Labels sensitivity menu was not visible in the ribbon for users in the Semi-Annual Channel.
- We fixed an issue that caused a meeting update to be sent to all attendees when clicking on “cancel” in the “Send Update to Attendees” dialog.
- We fixed an issue where tracking responses from rooms was inconsistent when adding a second room from suggestions.