Cumulative Update 10 for Exchange 2016 is now available. It contains 13 documented new fixes or improvements, and all previously released fixes and security updates for Exchange 2016 as well as the latest DST updates.
Notable improvements, changes and fixes are;
- .NET Framework 4.7.1 is now required.
- VC++ 2013 runtime library is now required.
- KB4294209: Cannot clear the “Maximum message size” check box for Send messages or Receive messages in EAC in Exchange Server 2016.
- KB4294212: Cannot send VBScript-created messages in the Outlook 2016 client
- KB4294210: Cannot edit an email attachment in OWA in an Exchange Server 2016 environment.
This release includes no new updates to the Active Directory Schema.
Download: Cumulative Update 10 for Exchange Server 2016 (KB4099852)
Download: Exchange Server 2016 CU10 UM Language Packs
View: Description of Cumulative Update 10 for Exchange Server 2016
View: Blog post of the Exchange Team about CU10 for Exchange Server 2016