Cumulative Update 11 for Exchange 2016 is now available. It contains 21 documented new fixes or improvements, and all previously released fixes and security updates for Exchange 2016 as well as the latest DST updates.
Notable improvements, changes and fixes are;
- .NET Framework 4.7.2 is now supported.
- VC++ 2012 runtime library is now required (in addition to the already required VC++ 2013 runtime library for the Mailbox role).
- KB4456225: The image in a signature that’s created in Outlook on the web isn’t visible to external users in Exchange Server 2016
- KB4456243: Hashed lines shown in scheduling assistant when Exchange Server 2016 tries to retrieve free/busy information across untrusted forests
- KB4456259: Exchange Server 2016 user can’t access a shared calendar from Exchange Server 2013
- KB4459847: Can’t send S/MIME encrypted mail or update the S/MIME control from Outlook on the web in Exchange Server 2016
This release includes no new updates to the Active Directory Schema.
The next planned quarterly update is in March 2019.
Download: Cumulative Update 11 for Exchange Server 2016 (KB4134118)
Download: Exchange Server 2016 CU11 UM Language Packs
View: Description of Cumulative Update 11 for Exchange Server 2016
View: Blog post of the Exchange Team about CU11 for Exchange Server 2016