Update Rollup 6 for Exchange 2010 Service Pack 1 is now available for direct download (see below for links). Expect it to become available via Microsoft Update on November 29.
It includes 29 new fixes. Some notable fixes are;
- KB2480474 Users do not receive quota warning messages after applying SP1 for Exchange 2010
- KB2535289 The Microsoft Exchange Information Store service crashes occasionally when you run an antivirus application on an Exchange Server 2010 Mailbox server
- KB2544246 You receive a NRN (Non-Read Notification) of a meeting request 120 days later after the recipient accepted the request in an Exchange Server 2010 SP1 environment
- KB2559814 A user cannot add or remove delegates from a mailbox by using Outlook in an Exchange Server 2010 environment
- Several fixes for environments that use Outlook in on-line mode instead of Cached Exchange Mode.
The next update rollup is scheduled for release for late November 2011.