Update Rollup 3 for Exchange 2010 Service Pack 2 is now available for direct download (see below for links). Expect it to become available via Microsoft Update on July 3.
It includes 44 new fixes. The Exchange Teamwould like to highlight the following ones (some KB articles might not yet be available in your region);
- KB2689810 Meeting Requests bodies get rendered in plain text in Outlook when created via Exchange Web Services.
- KB2674445 Need the function to check ACL consistency during moving mailbox.
- KB2700705 RpcClientAccess crashes with SocketException when UDP push notification is enabled.
- KB2705425 Memory Leak in UMWorkerProcess.exe.
- KB2698976 MRM Assistant doesn’t process a mailbox with a contact created in other tenants.
No expected release date for the next update rollup has been made known yet.