Update Rollup 1 for Exchange 2010 Service Pack 3 is now available for direct download. It contains a total of 26 documented fixes.
The Exchange Team highlights the following ones:
- KB2561346 Mailbox storage limit error when a delegate uses the manager’s mailbox to send an email message in an Exchange Server 2010 environment
- KB2756460 You cannot open a mailbox that is located in a different site by using Outlook Anywhere in an Exchange Server 2010 environment
- KB2802569 Mailbox synchronization fails on an Exchange ActiveSync device in an Exchange Server 2010 environment
- KB2814847 Rapid growth in transaction logs, CPU use, and memory consumption in Exchange Server 2010 when a user syncs a mailbox by using an iOS 6.1 or 6.1.1-based device
- KB2822208 Unable to soft delete some messages after installing Exchange 2010 SP2 RU6 or SP3