Update Rollup 4 for Exchange 2010 Service Pack 2 is now available for direct download (see below for links). As it also contains a security update, it’s directly being offered via Microsoft Update as well.
It includes 23 new fixes, DST updates and a solution for Microsoft Security Bulletin MS12-058. The Exchange Team would like to highlight the following ones (some KB articles might not yet be available in your region);
- New updates for August DST – Exchange 2010 – SP2 RU4 – Display name for OWA.
- KB2685001 Retention policies do not work for the Calendar and Tasks folders in an Exchange Server 2010 SP1 environment
- KB2686540 Exchange 2010 Messages are not delivered to Journal Mailbox
- KB2701162 Granting Full Mailbox Access Does Not Allow Full Details of Free/Busy To Be Displayed
- KB2724188 Information loss due to unexpected subject modification while copying a message in Outlook
- KB2743871 Stop Forefront services in RU setup so no manual steps are required
No expected release date for the next update rollup has been made known yet.