Outlook reminds you of due tasks and appointments, automatically fetches your e-mails etc. And numerous Addons depend on that Outlook is running. Of course, all of the functions are only available as long as you don’t close Outlook!
Have you ever accidently clicked the cross in the upper right corner and closed the Outlook window when all you wanted to do was minimize it? This can be avoided with OLKeeper!
- Before Outlook actually closes OLKeeper asks you what to do: minimize, close or cancel.
- You will never again miss an important appointment or e-mail just because Outlook was accidentally closed.
- You don’t need to waste your time with unnecessary, long waits during Outlook restarts.
- You may determine how Outlook should react to clicks on the Close button or the cross in the upper right corner.
- You can configure OLKeeper to prevent employees from closing Outlook.
This description is not a review but information provided by the product vendor or obtained from the vendor's website.