MAPILab Disclaimers for Exchange is a solution for Microsoft Exchange Server 2003/2007/2010/2013/2016 intended for the centralized management of signatures and disclaimers in corporate mail messages.
MAPILab Disclaimers for Exchange will help not only to meet email messaging standards and requirements, but also will transform each outgoing message into an effective marketing tool by adding the necessary text and graphic information about your company.
By the means of the product’s embedded visual editor the process of creating and editing of disclaimers/signatures becomes much easier, and the convenient system of rules will allow to apply necessary signatures to the selected divisions of the company or to certain employees.
The product consists of two components – management console and transport agents installed onto Exchange servers.
- Visual editor with support of all types of files (html, rtf, txt) will allow to create necessary disclaimers and signatures quickly.
- Different signatures for different users: the system of rules consisting of conditions, actions and exceptions enables to create unique signature templates, and apply them to separate users or groups of users.
- Integration with Active Directory and possibility to use macros (phones, addresses, names of divisions etc.) in signature templates will enable to create signatures with dynamic content.
- Ability to insert images into the signature such as company logos, banners etc.
- Built-in tester will allow to preview the created signature or notification in a real message and to verify correctness of settings of disclaimer application rules.
- A special centralized monitoring system of the current status and overall performance of the product. The entire system of rules can be controlled from a single console.
- The installation process and product management is unified for all Exchange versions. Product installation and deployment is performed with the help of a convenient installation wizard, while management (setup and adjustment of message selection rules for application of necessary signatures) is carried out by means of the console. The company-wide product deployment is possible from any single computer/server, which could be also used to setup and adjust rules for all Exchange servers in the company.
- You don’t need different solutions for different versions of Exchange servers: MAPILab Disclaimers for Exchange works with Microsoft Exchange 2003/2007/2010/2013/2016.
This description is not a review but information provided by the product vendor or obtained from the vendor's website.