MAPILab POP3 Connector allows various companies to solve an actual problem of downloading mail from external POP3 servers and delivering it to Microsoft Exchange Server 2007/2010/2013/2016 in the most effective and simple way. In fact, Microsoft Exchange Server cannot download mail from external POP3 servers but MAPILab POP3 Connector adds such functionality to it.
- Unlimited number of mailboxes. The program allows you to download an unlimited number of messages regardless of the size of your company and a number of mailboxes located on external POP3 servers.
- Separate setting for each mailbox. Management of mailboxes is carried out separately what allows you to customize each mailbox taking into account server settings and addressee’s preferences.
- Support of SSL (secure socket layer). MAPILab POP3 Connector allows you to collect mail using a secure SSL protocol. You are able to customize delivery of messages using standard or secure connection for each mailbox.
- Work with personal and catch-all mailboxes. The program enables you collecting mail from personal mailbox located on external POP3 server and delivering it to the specified addressee. Also the program can download mail from catch-all boxes and automatically identify the addressee located on Microsoft Exchange Server 2007/2010/2013/2016.
- Flexible settings for frequency of mailbox processing. You can set up how often the program should check the external server for new messages by specifying a time period starting from 1 second.
- Easy settings and administration. Management of the program can be implemented with the help of the well-known Microsoft Management Console. It makes it possible to add MAPILab POP3 Connector to the existing administrative snap-ins.
- Adjustable and convenient system of control and audit. MAPILab POP3 Connector enables you to record all program activities in the log file according to the preferable levels of specification. At any moment a system administrator can get information about program functioning and processed mail from program and Windows Server event logs.
- Easy migration from Native POP3 Connector for Exchange 2000/2003. Use a special tool for migration from Native POP3 Connector for Exchange Server 2003 to MAPILab POP3 Connector for Exchange Server 2007/2010/2013/2016. It is supplied with MAPILab POP3 Connector. With the help of a simple wizard you can save configuration settings of Native POP3 Connector for their further implementation in MAPILab POP3 Connector.
This description is not a review but information provided by the product vendor or obtained from the vendor's website.