MVCOM is a royalty free component for developers who want to incorporate email management into their applications. MVCOM gives access to .msg and .eml email formats and their content. If you want to embed many of the capabilities of our MsgViewer Pro software into your own content management system, then MVCOM is for you.
MVCOM is a COM (ActiveX) library. You can use it in Windows applications or with virtually any programming language. It provides many functions working with MAIL files, also it provides an ActiveX control for MAIL viewing. If you use one of high level languages, such as VB or C# you can add MVCOM to references, like any other COM object. A sample project is included in the trial package
MVCOM’s algorithms have been optimized to improve procesing performance when handling large quantities of files.
Supported email file formats:
- MSG – Messages created by a Microsoft Outlook; compatible with other programs that use Microsoft’s Messaging Applications Programming Interface (MAPI).
- EML – E-mail message saved by Microsoft Outlook Express, Thunderbird, or other e-mail programs; may also contain an e-mail attachment, or files sent with the message.
- PST – Data file containing personal information used by Microsoft Outlook, such as e-mail folders, addresses, calendar, and other data. MVCOM requires the presence of MAPI to utilize this functionality.
Functions for working with messages
- Receiving main message fields (From, To, CC, BCC, Subject, etc.)
- Receiving message body in different formats (Plain text, HTML, RTF)
- Access to attachments
- Attachments saving including nested messages
- Tree view of all message fields
This description is not a review but information provided by the product vendor or obtained from the vendor's website.