Outlook 2013 has been available for almost a year now and with time and updates (especially KB2837618) some things have changed and new questions have been asked.
So it was time to review the guide to reflect the changes and add the new questions. The new sections and sections which have changed the most are:
- Why aren’t my upcoming appointments being shown?
- Why isn’t all my mail being cached?
- Why is my IMAP account not working?
- How can I set the Sent Items and Deleted Items folder for IMAP?
- Can I decrease the size of the huge message header?
- Why do emails marked as read look “washed out”?
- Can I make the Personal Folder Backup work with Outlook 2013?