A bit delayed because of the Christmas and New Year holidays, but Microsoft has now released the December 2023 feature update of Outlook for Microsoft 365 Apps in the Current Channel.
This time there is 1 new feature and 6 documented fixes for Outlook.
- Office has a new default theme
We’ve updated the default font and colors of the Office theme to be more modern and accessible.
- We fixed an issue where the message list was blank when switching between the “Focused” and “Other” views.
- We fixed an issue where Skype for Business was shutting down unexpectedly at start up.
- We fixed an issue where the list of invalid recipients was showing duplicates.
- We fixed an issue where Mail Tips were not showing for attachments.
- We fixed an issue that caused Outlook to exit unexpectedly when opening embedded mail attachments in another application.
- We fixed an issue that caused the tracking status summary to be missing from the organizer’s meeting form.