A Rollup Update has been released for Outlook 2016. This is a non-security update which contains the following documented fixes and improvements.
- Fixes an issue that blocks users from providing justification text when they override a policy.
- Fixes an issue that causes users to experience occasional crashes while they use Outlook.
- Fixes an issue that causes the headers of Chinese email messages to be unreadable when you reply to or forward messages.
- Adds a regkey that enables customers to disable file time inclusion for attachments in IDataObject operations (i.e. drag drop, clipboard).
- 0 = file times are excluded.
- 1 = (default) file times are included.
Note: This update can be installed via Microsoft Update and updates Outlook to version 16.0.5110.1000. This update does not apply to Perpetual (Retail) and Microsoft 365 based installations of Office 2016.