Cumulative Update 9 for Exchange 2016 is now available. It contains 34 documented new fixes or improvements, and all previously released fixes and security updates for Exchange 2016 as well as the latest DST updates.
Notable improvements and fixes are;
- TLS 1.2 is now supported.
- KB4054513 Mailbox usage status bar in OWA displays incorrect mailbox usage.
- KB4058379 All cross-forest meeting updates have to be accepted again in Exchange Server 2016 and 2013.
- KB4057290 Incorrect user is returned in the ECP when one user’s display name matches another user’s alias.
- KB4058382 Can’t retrieve time slot information about private calendar items as a delegate on another user’s account in Exchange Server 2016.
This release includes no new updates to the Active Directory Schema.
Download: Cumulative Update 9 for Exchange Server 2016 (KB4055222)
Download: Exchange Server 2016 CU9 UM Language Packs
View: Description of Cumulative Update 9 for Exchange Server 2016
View: Blog post of the Exchange Team about CU9 for Exchange Server 2016