Cumulative Update 8 for Exchange 2016 is now available for direct download. It contains 6 documented new fixes or improvements, and all previously released fixes and security updates for Exchange 2016.
- .NET Framework 4.7.1 is now supported.
- KB4056329 Can’t access EWS from Outlook/OWA add-ins via makeEwsRequestAsync in Exchange Server 2016 and Exchange Server 2013
- KB4054516 “Your request can’t” error when accessing an archive mailbox via OWA in Exchange Server 2016
- KB4055953 The recipient scope setting doesn’t work for sibling domains in Exchange Server 2016
- KB4055435 No MAPI network interface is found after you install Exchange Server 2016 CU7
- KB4056609 Event ID 4999 and mailbox transport delivery service does not start after you install Exchange Server 2016 CU7
- KB4045655 Description of the security update for Microsoft Exchange: December 12, 2017
- KB4057248 Many Watson reports for StoragePermanentException in Exchange Server 2016
This release includes no new updates to the Active Directory Schema.
Download: Cumulative Update 8 for Exchange Server 2016 (KB4035145)
Download: Exchange Server 2016 CU8 UM Language Packs
View: Description of Cumulative Update 8 for Exchange Server 2016
View: Blog post of the Exchange Team about CU8 for Exchange Server 2016