Remember a long time ago people used to have random quotes at the bottom of their e-mail? Quotes like “There’s a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot.”, or “On the internet, no one knows you’re a dog”. Now you can add famous quotes to outgoing email.
The Random Quote Insert add-in has these features:
- Outgoing emails will have a quote appended to the bottom of the email message
- Automatically avoids adding a quote to replies or forwarded email messages
- Reads quotes from a text file containing over 500 quotes, included free
- Add your own quotes
- Works with plain text, RTF, or HTML based email formats
- Easily enable/disable the add-in
- Integrates directly into Outlook
- Works with Microsoft Outlook 2007, Outlook 2003, Outlook 2002 and Outlook 2000
- Start spicing up your email messages with famous quotes.
This description is not a review but information provided by the product vendor or obtained from the vendor's website.