Sometimes you may email someone but the arrival of that email may take hours. If this is an important person or client, it may look like you are not paying attention to them. With this add-in, the current date and time get appended to the end of each outgoing email. This way, the client or other important person can see that it was a delay in the Internet.
The Time/Date Signature add-in has these features:
- Easily enable/disable the add-in – just turn it on, and every outgoing email will have your time/date stamp appended to the bottom of the email message
- Integrates directly into Outlook for easy access
- Customize the time/date signature message with your own text
- Works with plain text, RTF, or HTML based email formats
- Knows how to handle replies and forwards and inserts the signature in the correct location, before the previous message text
- Works with Microsoft Outlook 2007, Outlook 2003, Outlook 2002, and Outlook 2000
This description is not a review but information provided by the product vendor or obtained from the vendor's website.