Are you sure that you heard back from all of your sales contacts? Stop missing sales opportunities! The Follow-up Reminder add-in will automatically notify you of people who have not responded to your email messages. You can easily view your original message or compose a reply email without a lot of searching or re-entering of information. You’re becoming more and more busy with each day…use the Follow Up Reminder add-in to stay organized.
Features of the Follow Up Reminder add-in include:
- Easily schedule follow up reminders with a click on the “Send With Follow Up” button
- Add follow up reminders to any email
- Optionally ignore CC recipients to allow you better control over who hasn’t responded
- Creates a separate reminder per recipient, and per subject
- See all your pending reminders with a click of a toolbar button
- Ability to snooze the reminder, dismiss the reminder, or view the email that caused the reminder
- Variable snooze times on the reminder allow you to hold off until you’re ready respond
- Add “quick notes” to your pending follow up reminders for easy recall of why you’re setting the reminder
- Automatically cancels the reminder if you hear back from your contact in email
- Integrates directly into Outlook for easy access
- Works with Microsoft Outlook 2007, Outlook 2003, Outlook 2002 and Outlook 2000
- Avoids the Outlook security prompts so you won’t get those nagging security prompts
Reminder alarms popup with the subject of the email, who it’s from, sent date and any quick notes you added to the reminder to make it as easy for you to recall that important follow up sales email.
This description is not a review but information provided by the product vendor or obtained from the vendor's website.