Quick Templates is an add-in for Outlook designed for fast insertion of text templates into Microsoft Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2002 (XP) mail messages. This Outlook add-in will help you with entering frequently repeated text fragments, save the time you spend on message writing, and so help with decreasing the number of misprints in your messages. Quick Templates is a very useful tool for Outlook for technical support officers, sales personnel and anyone who makes an extensive use of e-mail in their work.
You will have to write and format your text only once and then you can insert it in mail messages of any type (HTML, RTF, plain text) repeatedly. This add-in for Outlook keeps all the text parameters and formatting unchanged, which allows you to create lots of various headings, signatures, phrases, or any other text blocks, lines, or words you use frequently in your correspondence.
With Quick Templates you can create a template list and insert the text from template into a message with a single mouse click or through a hotkey you can set for each template individually.
- add an unlimited number of templates with the formatting kept;
- create a template from selected text fragments;
- create a template with the simple template editor;
- template copying, deleting, and renaming;
- adding a template and setting a name for it without opening the template content edit dialogue;
- opening the full template list by clicking the “Win + Q” buttons, alphabetical search through it, and new template insertion;
- assigning individual hotkey combinations “Ctrl + Win + alphabethical_symbol” for each template;
- interface supports two languages: English and German
This description is not a review but information provided by the product vendor or obtained from the vendor's website.