The best combination to stick your notes easily to your document. Use the Gum-Effect!
- Annotate Websites: Add notes to websites in Firefox, Internet-Explorer and all other website-browsers.
- Annotate your Documents: Word, Excel, Images and all other cuments.
- Annotate your Outlook: Emails, Followup-Emails, Contacts, Meetings, Appointments.
- Gmail: GumNotes works with Googlemail, too! Annotate every separate Gmail with your notes!
- Reminders: Never forget an important meeting: With GumNotes – Timers!
- Shared Notes: Share notes with colleagues and friends.
- Synchronized: View and edit your notes on your IPhone, MAC, Android, Internet – thanks to Simplenote-Server support!
When do I need GumNotes?
- To share team internal messages for documents or emails.
- To remind yourself of a important issue.
Why you should use GumNotes?
- Save time to get information.
- Easy to use: Effortlessly capture any information inside desktop sticky notes. It may be to-dos, reminders, appointments or notes.
- It’s Simple to understand GumNotes – GumNotes is so intuitive that there is nothing to learn. Just install the program & start getting benefitted right away.
- Attach GumNotes to websites – Extra convenient: GumNotes lets you stick notes to web pages & documents. They show-up automatically when ever you go back to that web page.
- Enjoy creating sticky notes – Enjoyable experience: Using GumNotes like virtual sticky notes on your desktop is fun. Since creating a sticky note on desktop is just a click away, you would not procrastinate taking notes.
- Keeps desktop neat: Organize sticky notes – GumNotes are not shown on your desktop, you see them when you need them.
- Send, share, synchronize sticky notes – Send stickies to your coworkers, friends and colleagues. Share in your network or via internet.
This description is not a review but information provided by the product vendor or obtained from the vendor's website.