A Rollup Update has been released for Outlook 2016. This is a non-security update which contains 20 documented improvements and fixes.
Most notable fixes are:
- Reminders aren’t created after you import webcal calendars. To fix this issue, you can now set the AllowReminderCreation Registry value.
- When a delegate opens a meeting request, some respond buttons, such as the Accept, Tentative, and Decline buttons, aren’t displayed.
- Disables the message rule actions to start an application or run a macro (VBA script). To re-enable them, you can set the EnableUnsafeClientMailRules Registry value.
- Adds the ability to view signed HTML email messages in the HTML format via the ShowSignedMessagesInNativeFormat Registry value, even when you have Outlook configured to force Plain Text.
- When you use a POP or an IMAP account, some received email messages have a blank body.
Office 365 subscribers have also received a feature update; Attachment widths expand visually to fit the file name and permission information and there is also a new Dubai font.
View: Download information for KB3191883
Note: This update can be installed via Microsoft Update or the Update Now button when you are using Office 365 and updates Outlook to version 16.0.4534.1001 (msi-based installation) or 16.0.7967.2139 (Office 365 based installation).