The following hotfixes have been released for Outlook 2010;
Hotfix KB2540106 for Outlook 2010
This hotfix contains 12 fixes. Most notable fixes are;
- 2 fixes for when you are using an Exchange 2010 online archive.
- 8 fixes for when you are in an Office 365 environment.
- 2 fixes for when you are in an BPOS environment.
Hotfix KB2547227 for Outlook 2010
This hotfix contains 2 fixes;
- When you have multiple accounts configured in Outlook and your default sending account is not the same as your default message store, then the selected mail account when creating a message via a mailto link is that of your default message store instead of the default account.
- Read Receipts and Voting Receipt are not working properly when a (VBA) script is ran to save the message.
Obtaining the hotfixes
Since these are hotfixes and not regular updates, you won’t be offered this update via Microsoft Update but will have to request it. You can do this at the information page of each hotfix.
If you are not (seriously) effected by any of these issues, it is recommended to wait for the next Service Pack or regular Rollup Update which will most likely contain all these fixes as well.
For more information about hotfixes see; What are Hotfixes?