The following hotfixes have been released for Outlook 2010. Some only apply to Service Pack 1 users;
Hotfix KB2597061 for Outlook 2010
This hotfix solves an issue where you cannot attach calendar information to an email message by using the “Send a Calendar via E-mail” feature in Outlook 2007.
Hotfix KB2597011 for Outlook 2010
This hotfix contains 22 fixes for specific issues. Most notable fixes are;
- Several fixes for calendar, scheduling, printing, permissions and reminder issues.
- Several fixes for searching issues with online mailboxes and online archives.
- Outlook does not start correctly and does not show any windows. Additionally, there are
Outlook.exeprocesses running in the Windows Task Manager task list.
- Outlook does not work correctly when the “Automatically adjust clock for Daylight Saving Time” check box for the operating system is cleared.
Additional hotfixes for Outlook 2010
3 additional hotfixes were released which each solve 1 specific issue;
- KB2597001: CTRL+ALT+Q doesn’t insert the at sign (@) when using a German keyboard.
- KB2597051: Outlook Social Connector cannot connect to the My Site page in Microsoft Office 365 and therefore cannot update social data.
- KB2597012: When you define a custom action for a contact in Outlook 2010, the custom action is not displayed in the contact’s shortcut menu.
Obtaining the hotfixes
These are Hotfixes and not a regular updates. You can request them via the KB article pages.