A new rollup update has been made available for all Click-to-Run installations of Outlook 2016, Outlook 2019, Outlook 2021 and Outlook as part of a Microsoft 365 subscription.
It contains 5 security updates for Excel (1), and Office (4).
In addition, it contains 1 documented non-security fix for Outlook Current Version 2111, 2 new features and 14 fixes for Monthly Enterprise Version 2110, and 4 fixes for Semi-Annual (Preview) Version 2108. Most notable fixes are;
- Version 2111
- We fixed an issue that caused users to experience a stop responding when retrieving personas.
- Version 2110
- We fixed an issue that caused the appointment quick view to be cropped when previewing meeting invitations.
- We fixed an issue that caused users who are on Windows 11 or who are using the visual refresh through Coming Soon to see;
- some alignment issues in the ribbon area and strange visual artifacts when resizing Outlook windows.
- misaligned text when hovering over the mini calendar date.
- We fixed an issue that caused users to see their default signatures stop being able to be inserted in new emails, replies, or forwards after a restart of Outlook.
- Version 2110 and 2110
- We fixed an issue that caused users to be able to save the MP3 attachment from a protected voicemail message when the permission should have been restricted.
- We fixed an issue where sending mail by right clicking and selecting “Send Mail” from the file system caused explorer.exe to closed unexpectedly on VDI machines.
The new features in Monthly Enterprise Version 2110 are;
- Microsoft Search powered compose (To\CC\BCC) suggestions
Adding people to the To\CC line is now powered by Microsoft Search.
- Expanded GAL people suggestions for mail and calendar compose
Outlook will now return results from the complete GAL when suggestions people for email and calendar compose. (Ex: Adding someone to the To line of a new email)
Based on your release channel, you’ll be updated to the following version;
- Microsoft 365 Apps, Outlook 2016 Retail, Outlook 2019 Retail, Outlook 2021 Retail
Version 2111 (Build 14701.20248)
- Monthly Enterprise
Version 2110 (Build 14527.20340)
Version 2109 (Build 14430.20380)
- Semi-Annual Enterprise (Preview)
Version 2108 (Build 14326.20692)
- Semi-Annual Enterprise
Version 2102 (Build 13801.21086)
Version 2008 (Build 13127.21842)
- Outlook LTSC 2021
Version 2108 (Build 14332.20204)
- Outlook 2019 Volume License
Version 1808 (Build 10381.20020)
Note: Depending on your installation type, this update can be installed via the Update Now button in Outlook itself or the Microsoft Store. This update does not apply to msi-based installations of Office 2016.