A Rollup Update has been released for Outlook 2016. This is a non-security update which contains 15 documented improvements and fixes. Office 365 based installations get 2 additional fixes.
Most notable fixes are:
- 6 fixes for when you connect to an Exchange server via the MAPI over HTTP protocol that deal with crashes, Public Folder connectivity and and attachment corruptions in some scenarios when connected in Online Mode.
- You can’t select multiple attachments of an email message in Outlook 2016 by pressing SHIFT.
- Profile creation fails for hidden global address list (GAL) users.
- Updates Add-in support to the current API version 1.3.
Additional fixes for Office 365 installations of Outlook 2016:
- Fix an issue where images in HTML signatures appear as gray boxes when sending new messages or replying.
- Fix an issue where the search folder for read items also shows unread items.
Note: This update can be installed via Microsoft Update or the Update Now button when you are using Office 365 and updates Outlook to version 16.0.4366.1000 (msi-based installation) or 16.0.6769.2015 (Office 365 based installation).