A new version of OutlookTools has been released. OutlookTools 3 features a new design and is compatible with all currently supported versions of Outlook and Windows.
OutlookTools is a support and advanced settings tool for Microsoft Office Outlook created by HowTo-Outlook. It gives you easy access to Outlook settings and data folders and allows you to change various settings that are normally only possible through the registry.
Main Program Features
- Displays installation information of your Outlook version.
- Easy access to Outlook settings and data folders.
- Easy access to troubleshooting tools.
- Start Outlook with a startup switch.
- Clear the Most Recently Used lists.
- Make the New Mail Alert stay up for longer than 30 seconds.
- Unblock attachments.
OutlookTools is free to use, but you can support its development by making a donation.
I’d hereby also want to thank everyone who has made a donation to OutlookTools and thank DigiCert for providing me with a Code Signing certificate.
Download: OutlookTools 3