A new version of OutlookTools has been released. OutlookTools 2.3 has been updated to comply with the changes in Outlook 2010. It is still compatible with previous versions of Outlook as well of course.
OutlookTools is a support and advanced settings tool for Microsoft Office Outlook created by HowTo-Outlook. It gives you easy access to Outlook settings and data folders and allows you to change settings that are normally only possible through the registry.
Main Program Features
- Easy access to Outlook settings and data folders.
- Easy access to troubleshooting tools.
- Start Outlook with a startup switch.
- Clear the Most Recently Used lists.
- Make the New Mail Alert stay up for longer than 30 seconds.
- Unblock attachments.
Development for OutlookTools 3.0 is well underway as well, introducing lots of new features.
OutlookTools is free to use, but you can support its development by making a donation.
Download: OutlookTools 2.3