4 Hotfixes have been released for Outlook 2010 fixing a total of 25 issues.
Hotfix KB2687351 for Outlook 2010
This hotfix contains 23 fixes for specific issues. Most notable fixes are;
- Outlook will now display password expiration notifications when using Exchange Online in an Office 365 environment. (KB2745588)
- You are being prompted for credentials when you have started Outlook without an enabled network connection and the network connections is available again the next time that you start Outlook.
- Assume that you enable the Desktop Alerts feature in online mode in Outlook 2010. When you run Outlook 2010 against a Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 server, Outlook 2010 may randomly stop receiving new email notifications.
- Outlook endlessly connects to the Client Access Server (CAS) server and the Public Folder (PF) server after you cancel the Exchange Online Archiving (EOA) authentication dialog box.
- Messages are lost when you move them from a pst-file to an Exchange mailbox and during the moving process the mailbox quota is exceeded.
Hotfix KB2687396 for Outlook 2010
This hotfix solves and issue with Hotfix KB2553248 (released in April) where an offline Outlook Data File (.ost) and an Outlook profile are created unexpectedly.
Hotfix KB2687392 for Outlook 2010
This hotfix contains 2 fixes with the Unified Messaging add-in. In one case the free/busy information cannot be retrieved when the SMTP address of the attendee contains an ampersand (&). In the other case, a user cannot play an forwarded IRM protected voice message.
Hotfix KB2687343 for Outlook 2010
This hotfix solves an issue for when you have the Spanish (European) LIP installed and you cannot see attendee free/busy information in the Scheduling Assistant.
Obtaining the hotfixes
These are a Hotfixes and not a regular update. You can request them via their KB article page.