Support for the Office 2013 versions of Office 365 has ended and are no longer being offered for download in the download sections of Office 365 Home and Office 365 for Business.
If you still have it installed, you will receive Security Updates until April 10, 2018.
Upgrading to Office 2016 is highly recommended and also already part of your Office 365 subscription. However, common reasons why you might still need Office/Outlook 2013 are;
- You are connecting to Exchange 2007.
- Your company hasn’t properly published Autodiscover in their Exchange 2010, 2013 or 2016 environment so you must resort to a manual configuration which isn’t supported in Outlook 2016.
- You are using Business Contact Manager 2013 and are not yet ready to use Outlook Customer Manager or migrate to another CRM solution.
- You have a dependency on some other software that isn’t yet compatible with Office 2016.
When you still need to (re-)install Office 2013 as part of Office 365 for whatever reason, you can still download it by using a direct link or by using the Office 2013 Deployment Tool.
The direct download links for any edition and language of Office 2013 consists out of the following parts which need to be put together to form one (long) link;
The name to use for your Office 2013 edition can be found in KB2842297.
Use x86 for the 32-bit version of Office and x64 for 64-bit version.
You can look up the language IDs in this TechNet Article.
Below are examples of fully constructed download links for the main Office 365 editions of Office 2013. Each of these links will download the 32-bit US-English installer package of the corresponding Office 2013 edition;
Office 365 ProPlus (O365ProPlusRetail)
Office 365 Business and Business Premium (O365BusinessRetail)
Office 365 Home Premium (O365HomePremRetail)
Office 365 Home & Business (HomeBusinessRetail)
Office 2013 Deployment Tool
Another way to obtain the installation packages is by using the Office 2013 Deployment Tool for Click-to-Run.
This tool is intended to be used in corporate environments where Office is being deployed from a network share via Group Policies or other software distribution methods.
For instructions to use the Office 2013 Deployment tool see;
- Using the Office Deployment Tool for Click-to-Run
- Deploy Office 365 ProPlus from a local source
- The name to use for your Office 2013 edition can be found in KB2842297.
When you only need to install a single or a few computers, it is recommended to use the direct download links instead.