The June security and rollup update has been made available for all Click-to-Run installations of Outlook 2016, Outlook 2019, Outlook 2021 and Outlook as part of a Microsoft 365 subscription.
It contains 1 security update for generic Office components.
In addition, it contains 5 documented non-security fixes related to Outlook Current Version 2205, 12 fixes for Monthly Enterprise Version 2204, 1 fix for Monthly Enterprise Version 2203, 8 fixes for Semi-Annual Preview Version 2202, and 2 fixes for Semi-Annual Version 2108. Most notable fixes are;
- We fixed an issue that caused users to experience a close unexpectedly when opening an Online Archive or Shared Mailbox.
- We fixed an issue that caused users to see multiple copies of a shared calendar rendered in certain circumstances.
- 2204, 2203, 2202, 2108
- We fixed an issue where the app closed unexpectedly when replying or forwarding an email while an Event-Based Add-In is running in the background.
- We fixed an issue where calendars not selected in the navigation pane when using “Open Shared Calendar.”
- We fixed an issue that caused Outlook to close unexpectedly during launch when connected to a OneDrive for Business endpoint with no service URL.
- We fixed an issue that caused EU users to see information missing from person cards.
- We fixed an issue where a meeting, after it was autosaved, would be sent to attendees but not saved on the organizer’s calendar.
Based on your release channel, you’ll be updated to the following version;
- Microsoft 365 Apps, Outlook 2016 Retail, Outlook 2019 Retail, Outlook 2021 Retail
Version 2205 (Build 15225.20288)
- Monthly Enterprise
Version 2204 (Build 15128.20280)
Version 2203 (Build 15028.20282)
- Semi-Annual Enterprise (Preview)
Version 2202 (Build 14931.20494)
- Semi-Annual Enterprise
Version 2108 (Build 14326.21018)
Version 2102 (Build 13801.21418)
- Outlook LTSC 2021
Version 2108 (Build 14332.20324)
- Outlook 2019 Volume Licensed
Version 1808 (Build 10387.20023)
Note: Depending on your installation type, this update can be installed via the Update Now button in Outlook itself or the Microsoft Store. This update does not apply to msi-based installations of Office 2016.