3 Hotfixes have been released for Outlook 2013 fixing a total of 36 issues.
Hotfix KB2878323 for Outlook 2013
This hotfix contains 31 fixes for specific issues. Most notable fixes are;
- You get an unknown error when trying to categorize an item in a shared Calendar folder.
- When you are connected through a virtual private network (VPN), you cannot synchronize Outlook 2013 data to SharePoint.
- When you move the pointer over a person’s name or a contact card in an email message that is created by a mailto link in Outlook 2013, another compose email message appears. (I had this issue a couple of times and thought I was getting crazy )
Hotfix KB2863897 for Outlook 2013
This hotfix contains 4 fixes for specific issues. Most notable fixes are;
- Excel may crash when you send a workbook as an email attachment directly from Excel, save the message and then return to Excel.
- Room finder cannot provide rooms lists, rooms, or suggested times when you are connected via RPC over HTTP and the internal EWS URL is valid but the external EWS URL is unreachable.
Hotfix KB2738001 for Outlook 2013
This hotfix solves an issue where meetings and appointments are not correctly saved in a pst-file when exported from an IMAP mailbox store.
Obtaining the hotfixes
These are a Hotfixes and not regular updates. You can request them via their KB article page. Note that hotfixes do not apply to Office 365 installations of Office 2013 but are usually installed automatically after about a month.