Cumulative Update 3 for Exchange 2013 is now available for direct download. It contains a total of 23 documented fixes.
The most notable fix is that Internet Explorer 11 no longer loads OWA Light instead of OWA Premium.
Additional notable fixes are:
- KB2874216 Security issue that is described in Security Bulletin MS13-061 is resolved by an Exchange Server update
- KB2888315 Event 2112 or 2180 is logged when you try to back up a database in an Exchange Server 2013 environment
- KB2902938 You cannot preview Office documents in shared folders by using Outlook Web App in an Exchange Server 2013 environment
CU3 also adds the following new features and improvements to Exchange 2013
- Rights Management Connector
- Groups enhancements
- Viewing the administrator audit log
Download: Cumulative Update 3 for Exchange Server 2013 (KB2892464)
Download: Exchange Server 2013 CU3 UM Language Packs
View: Description of Cumulative Update 3 for Exchange Server 2013
View: Release Notes of new features for Exchange 2013 CU3
View: Exchange Blog post about Exchange 2013 CU3