Cumulative Update 12 for Exchange 2013 is now available for direct download. It contains 27 documented new fixes or improvements and all previously released fixes and security updates for Exchange 2013.
Notable fixes are:
- Reverted: Remote PowerShell sessions will now no longer be using Mailbox Anchoring.
- Updated S/MIME Control for Outlook Web Access. Users who have installed the earlier version of the control must update it via OWA.
- KB3137585: OAuth authentication fails in a proxy scenario between Exchange Server 2013 hybrid on-premises and Office 365.
- KB3136694: Calendar items aren’t synced when you use Exchange ActiveSync on a mobile device.
- KB3108415: POP3 email client disconnects randomly in an Exchange Server 2013 environment.
Download: Cumulative Update 12 for Exchange Server 2013 (KB3108023)
Download: Exchange Server 2013 CU12 UM Language Packs
View: Description of Cumulative Update 12 for Exchange Server 2013
View: Blog post of the Exchange Team about CU 12 for Exchange Server 2013