Kernel for Outlook Duplicates – a proficient Outlook duplicate remover tool that helps the Outlook user to reduce the PST file size by providing these facilities:
- Removes duplicate MS Outlook items precisely
- Comprehensively searches for duplicate email items
- Duplicates email items detected can be flagged, removed, moved, or copied to a subfolder.
- Allows selecting any number of mailbox folders at a time for detecting duplicates
- Properties like text, subject, sender email, sender name, receiver name, internet header, date and time of sending, attachment files used to compare emails for duplicity.
- Enables saving compared or duplicate results in .HTML format
- Helps in managing duplicate items and reducing PST file size
Kernel for Outlook Duplicates is an efficient tool to deal with duplicate items in Outlook. It enables the user to search and manage duplicate items using various available options. Duplicates items do nothing but increase the size of PST file that usually result into various functional errors. To avoid such issues, it is essential to keep a check on PST file size and manage unnecessarily increasing duplicate items.
Outlook duplicates remover software helps you to do so, as it searches for duplicate items in all or selected folders and perform various functions according to your requirement and instructions. Software comprehensively searches for the duplicate items in MS Outlook folders and then processes them. You can delete the found duplicate items permanently, mark them as expired, move to ‘Deleted Items’ folder, flag them up, copy to folder, and move to another sub folder.
To deal with duplicate items having minor differences, Outlook duplicates remover provides various duplicate criteria. You can use properties like text, subject, sender email, sender name, receiver name, internet header, date and time of sending, and attachment files for comparison of duplicate items. Software supports MS Outlook 97, 98, 2000, XP, 2003, 2007 and 2010 and works well under Windows 7/Vista/XP/2003/2000 environment.
This description is not a review but information provided by the product vendor or obtained from the vendor's website.