With the SimpleSYN Business-Edition you can synchronize Outlook between several computers in the local network or, if required, from anywhere via the Internet – quickly, automatically and absolutely securely!
The Business-Edition is ideally to use a common Outlook calendar in a team, to access a central Outlook contact database or to synchronize important e-mails and contacts with the office PC with the laptop while on the way.
The powerful filter function makes it child’s play for you to decide which Outlook items should be exchanged. SimpleSYN is ideal for excluding privately marked appointments from the synchronization process, or only allowing the synchronization of certain e-mails sorted by size, attachments or recipient.
The Business-Edition is also optimized for use on server systems and can be started automatically via Windows service.
Whether in the office, at the customer or on the way, your e-mails, appointments, notes and contacts are always up to date. For companies, teams and freelancers who want to synchronize Outlook effectively without an Exchange server, cloud services or other external server solutions, the Business-Edition is the ideal, cost-effective synchronization solution!
- Synchronizes all Outlook items on multiple computers via local network
- Independent of location through Internet synchronization
- After the initial synchronization SimpleSYN only synchronizes changes to the Outlook database
- Windows service – start SimpleSYN automatically even if no user is logged on to Windows
- Powerful filter function for synchronizing certain Outlook items
- Integrated user administration and assignment of user privileges
Outlook-Sync in real-time automatically in the background
- Direction and type of Outlook synchronization (new, altered and deleted items) can be individually set up for each folder
- Maximum security through digital encryption (uses SSL or TLS respectively)
- Cloudless syncing, no cloud-service necessary
- Support for proxy servers
This description is not a review but information provided by the product vendor or obtained from the vendor's website.