Search works easy; just enter your search word(s) and press Search.
Some search basics:
- Use quotes to search for that exact string like for instance “Outlook 2003”
- The search engine is case and accent insensitive
- Use + to make sure the word exists in all your results like for instance +Outlook
- Use – to make sure the word doesn’t exist in your results like for instance -Express
- Use wildcards (*) to make up for letters. For instance Ro* finds both Robert and Roady
What can you expect of the newsletter subscription?
- How To article about once a month
- Updates about important news whenever they occur like a new Service Pack
- Specials whenever I feel like one! These could be about anything as long as it is fun and computer related!
- Got any other cool ideas? Send them to email@example.com
Add to Favorites
When you click the Add to Favorites link the bookmark window of your browser will pop-up. You can then easily bookmark the page you are viewing at that time.
The HowTo-Outlook Articles link is the RSS feed that will inform you about newly published articles on HowTo-Outlook.
There are RSS readers that allow you to conveniently group all your feeds together. Some of them are;