Have you ever been frustrated by the fact that you can’t see and use vital information stored in your database while working in Outlook® or Exchange®?
GeniusConnect turns Outlook® into a more powerful information management tool through database connectivity!
- Improved efficiency while working in Outlook® through immediate access to current database information.
- Easy access to contact, calendar and customer information, stored in your database.
- Create Tasks in Outlook® based on events in your database.
- Ability to quickly update and back-up information.
- Offers complete flexibility by allow connectivity to any standard SQL Database.
- 2-way sync and attachment support
While there may be other applications, which allow limited database access or work only with a specific database structures,
GeniusConnect can be used with any of the most commonly used database systems.
GeniusConnect will synchronize Outlook® data with any relational database that supports ODBC (MS Access, mySQL, MS SQL Server, Oracle etc.).
An Outlook® folder (Calendar, Contacts*, Mail, Journal, Notes and Tasks) can be linked to a database table.
You can use your own table structure and define conversions for columns with data type’s that are not compatible with an Outlook® field.
It is possible to use GeniusConnect on multiple Outlook® or Exchange® folders and multiple databases.
This description is not a review but information provided by the product vendor or obtained from the vendor's website.