DataNumen Exchange Recovery is a powerful recovery tool for Microsoft Exchange offline folder (.ost) files. When disaster occurs on Microsoft Exchange server, such as server crashes, server database corruption, etc., the Exchange offline folder (.ost) files on the client computer still contain the mail messages and all other items of your Exchange mail account.
DataNumen Exchange Recovery uses advanced technologies to scan the orphaned or damaged Exchange offline folder (.ost) files, recover your mail messages and other items as much as possible, and save them into an Outlook data file for easy access.
- Support Exchange 5.0, 5.5, 2000, 2003, 2007 and 2010.
- Support to recover mail messages, folders, posts, appointments, meeting requests, contacts, distribution lists, tasks, task requests, journals and notes in OST files. All properties, such as subject, to, from, cc, bcc, date, etc., are recovered.
- Support to recover mail messages in plain text, RTF and HTML format.
- Support to recover attachments, including the documents and images attached to messages and embedded in HTML bodies.
- Support to recover embedded objects, such as Excel Worksheets, Word documents, etc.
- The recovered items are saved in personal folders (PST) files that can easily be accessed by Microsoft Outlook and other compatible mail clients.
- Support to recover deleted items in Exchange mailbox, including mail messages, folders, posts, appointments, meeting requests, contacts, distribution lists, tasks, task requests, journals and notes.
- Support to convert Exchange OST files to Outlook PST files.
- Support to recover oversized 2GB OST files.
- Support to recover OST files as large as 16777216 TB (i.e. 17179869184 GB).
- Support to split the output PST file into several small files.
- Support to recover password protected OST files, both compressible encryption and high encryption(or best encryption) are supported.
- Support to generate fixed PST file in Outlook 97-2002 format and Outlook 2003/2007/2010 format.
- Support to repair OST files on corrupted medias, such as floppy disks, Zip disks, CDROMs, etc.
- Support to repair a batch of OST files.
- Support to find and select the OST files to be repaired on the client computer.
- Support integration with Windows Explorer, so you can repair an OST file with the context menu of Windows Explorer easily.
- Support drag & drop operation.
- Support command line parameters.
This description is not a review but information provided by the product vendor or obtained from the vendor's website.