Save space in your Outlook Inbox (or any other Outlook folder) by removing the file attachments off your email and saving them to a Windows folder as the email arrives. Eliminate tedious hours of labor with customizable rules that allow you to save and remove email attachments from certain people, only when certain subjects are present, only when certain attachment filenames are used or choose to save all attachments.
Features of Attachment Save add-in include:
- Integrates directly into Outlook for easy access
- Runs automatically in the background or catch up quick with manual mode
- Monitors multiple folders for incoming email attachments at the same time
- Replaces attachments with URL links to the saved file for easy access
- Retains the paperclip icon, but removes the attachment
- Automatically removes the URL when replying or forwarding the email
- Asks you if you want to delete the attachment if deleting an email
- Multi-folder Undo feature reverses out all changes and puts attachments back in place
- Allows for automatic renaming or overwriting of files
- Execute a program on the attachment after removing it from the email
- Saves the attachments in a Windows sub-folder (mimics the Outlook folder structure)
- Accepts UNC paths as well as networked mapped drives
- Works with Microsoft® Exchange, but doesn’t require it
- Eases maintenance with a function to update previously written URLs with a new URL
- Optionally saves the email as well – in 5 different formats
- Works with Microsoft Outlook 2007, Outlook 2003, Outlook 2002 and Outlook 2000
- Coded to avoid the Outlook security prompts for hassle free operation
Also, you can scan all your previous email messages for attachments, not just new ones that come in. This feature is perfect for your Sent Items folder, where a copy of all the attachments you’ve ever sent are hanging around taking up valuable space. You can then compact your Outlook PST files, making Outlook operate safely and more efficiently.
This description is not a review but information provided by the product vendor or obtained from the vendor's website.