2 Hotfixes have been released for Outlook 2010 fixing a total of 28 issues.
Hotfix KB2687608 for Outlook 2010
This hotfix contains 26 fixes for specific issues. Most notable fixes are;
- Assume that you synchronize a mailbox that has a large file size or a folder in Outlook 2010 with Microsoft Exchange Server. Additionally, assume that you restart Outlook before the synchronization process is complete. When you restart the synchronization process, the process starts again from the beginning.
- After you add many folders to the Favorites list in Outlook 2010, some folders are not displayed in the list. Then, after you restart Outlook, some folders are still not displayed.
- When Outlook 2010 and Microsoft Lync 2010 are running at the same time, Outlook 2010 crashes.
- When you reconfigure an Outlook 2010 profile to use a different mailbox, incoming email messages are moved to the Deleted Items folder.
Hotfix KB2687620 for Outlook 2010
This hotfix solves 2 issue regarding meeting requests.
- When you close an email message and then open a meeting request in Outlook 2010, Outlook 2010 crashes.
- When you add a meeting room to a meeting request and then add a contact group whose display name contains Japanese characters as well, the meeting room is not displayed or reserved when sending the meeting request.
Obtaining the hotfixes
These are a Hotfixes and not a regular update. You can request them via their KB article page.