A Rollup Update has been released for Outlook 2016. This is a non-security update which contains 5 documented improvements and fixes.
- Improves translations for multiple languages versions of Outlook 2016 (also requires KB4464581).
- When the mailbox is full, if you try to restore an email message from the Recover Deleted Items dialog box, you will receive an error message and the item will be deleted permanently.
- When your delegate changes a meeting date on your behalf, the updated meeting date isn’t displayed on your calendar.
- This update enables Outlook 2016 to send requests by default during Need Password. You can block this behavior by setting the AllowRequestsInNeedPasswordBehavior Registry value.
- If there are a few rows of attachments in a message, the click behavior on attachments such as double-click, single-click or right-click doesn’t work as expected in certain cases.
Note: This update can be installed via Microsoft Update and updates Outlook to version 16.0.4861.1000. This update does not apply to Perpetual and Office 365 based installations of Office 2016.