Cumulative Update 6 for Exchange 2016 is now available for direct download. It contains 8 documented new fixes or improvements, various new features and all previously released fixes and security updates for Exchange 2016.
Notable new features, fixes and improvements are:
- Improved support for TLS 1.2.
- Sent Items Behavior Control.
- Original Folder Item Recovery.
- KB4024650: Emoji is displayed as question marks in iOS clients in an Exchange Server environment.
- KB4024649: The Read or Unread flag isn’t synchronized correctly after you turn off an ActiveSync device overnight in Exchange Server
This release includes new updates to the Active Directory Schema.
Compatibility validation with .Net 4.7 is still pending for this release but so far, no issues have been found. However, .Net 4.7 is not supported until the validation has been completed and official support has been announced.
Download: Cumulative Update 6 for Exchange Server 2016 (KB4012108)
Download: Exchange Server 2016 CU6 UM Language Packs
View: Description of Cumulative Update 6 for Exchange Server 2016
View: Blog post of the Exchange Team about CU6 for Exchange Server 2016