Cumulative Update 19 for Exchange 2013 is now available for direct download. It contains 6 documented new fixes or improvements, and all previously released fixes and security updates for Exchange 2013.
- .NET Framework 4.7.1 is now supported.
- KB4046316 MAPI over HTTP can’t remove client sessions timely if using OAuth and the resource has a master account in Exchange Server 2013
- KB4046205 W3wp high CPU usage in Exchange Server 2013
- KB4046182 Event ID 4999 or 1007 if diagnostics service crashes repeatedly in Exchange Server 2013
- KB4056329 Can’t access EWS from Outlook/OWA add-ins via makeEwsRequestAsync in Exchange Server 2016 and Exchange Server 2013
- KB4045655 Description of the security update for Microsoft Exchange: December 12, 2017
This release includes no new updates to the Active Directory Schema.
Download: Cumulative Update 18 for Exchange Server 2013 (KB4022631)
Download: Exchange Server 2013 CU19 UM Language Packs
View: Description of Cumulative Update 19 for Exchange Server 2013
View: Blog post of the Exchange Team about CU19 for Exchange Server 2013